Sun is the strongest planet and its placement in any of the houses can impact a person’s life. When it comes to its impact based on its placement in the first house, and then it can be both positive and negative.
People who have Sun in their first house are filled with vitality and positive energy. They possess radiant charisma. Those having the Sun in the 1st house of their horoscope will be blessed with great physical appearance and persona but, when the same sun is in a bad state, it can have an adverse effect.
The Sun impacts a person’s life positively, but adversely, it can give make them have a bad temper, makes a person stubborn. Such individuals may face monetary challenges, like if they have any pending dues from government bodies, the payment might get delayed.
In case you are working as goods producer or supplier, then your consignment may get rejected by the other parties for their selfish reasons. People having the Sun in a bad state may get transferred to inopportune posts and places. They may also have to face enquiries from the officials for their conduct. Such charges may sometimes extend to their personal life as well.
Sun in the 1st house is a double-edged sword:
Yes, that’s an absolute truth. The better the Sun in a good state can do to a person; its bad state can have an adverse effect on a person’s life.
1. The Sun provides strength to the individual but at the same time, it can put you in the state of embarrassment. But, an important point to note here is that the Sun in the 1st house makes a person highly efficient and active. You would hardly find them idling around.
2. Such individuals do wonders if they enter into active politics. They will be easily able to climb the ladder of success and gain prestige and power. Even if they don’t enter active politics they continue to have good connections with politicians and other high-profile dignitaries.
Word of Caution: In case the Sun is in the 1st house of its own Rashi (horoscope) Leo or in Pisces, or in Aries or in Virgo, it can prove too harmful for these people. In such cases, the Sun brings a bad name. Such individuals are blamed for their disobedience, irrespective of the fact that they are so or not.
1. Another ill-effect can health issues like poor eyesight, trouble with the eye(s) in childhood, mild skin ailment, and headache. Otherwise, the Sun doesn't have much adverse effect health.
2. Individuals who go for self-employment or are in business or private services do get remarkable success and also get fame but often earn enemy as well. Their colleagues, subordinates will try to harm them emotionally and monetarily.
3. People having the Sun in their 1st house may appear over ambitious to others but they are concerned and sometimes are afraid to take risks. In case the Sun is the only planet in the 1st house, then such individuals are extrovert, straightforward but they will not hurt the feelings of others.
4. Such individuals usually males, may not have very cordial relation with their legal spouse. They don’t hesitate to find love outside their marriage.
People with the Sun in their 1st house are very compassionate and well-behaved with their subordinates, employees and servants but their over-romantic nature towards their subordinates makes their personality questionable. They are very cautious about their look and appearance.
For specific guidance, you can: