POST MARRIAGE ASTRO COUNSELING
At times, we are so saddened with the married life that either it distracts our mind every time OR we feel divorce may be the perfect solution for eternal peace.
Dr Vinay Bajrangi, says that divorce is not the only solution for this. We must try to spot the exact reasons for it & then, efforts should be made to salvage whatever is left in the troubled relationship. The foremost thing here is to identify yourself as to which particular factor of marriage compatibility is missing or creating unrest in the relationship. Reading on factors of marriage compatibility can probably give you a fairly good idea & one can himself / herself try to reconcile on it with the partner. You read it and would surely understand what to mainly focus to improve the relationship. It is authentically stated that almost all cases of married life unrest would be due to any one of these reasons only.
A relationship necessarily needs an astro- counseling when you find some of the things as mentioned below happening in your life. I read the birth chart of both husband & wife, try to identify astrologically which of the below reasons dominant the relationship issue & then surely advise the way outs.
- The first & the foremost factor in such situations is DISTRUST / Loss of respect for each other.
- Indefferences on social status, family status, economic status etc..
- We start feeling irritation , arrogance in each other's company.
- The communication between both of you has dropped.
- The communication if happens, is negative.
- If one partner has an affair OR if one considers that the other is having an affair.
- The presence of the other is no longer cherished.
- When nothing concrete happens to resolve the difference, OR everything fails to resolve the difference.
- When the only obvious solution is separation.
- When the couple is staying together for the sake of children.
- When the interference of each other's family becomes a mounting hurdle in the married life.
The astro-counseling is a unique method where both the partners are interviewed 1st individually then jointly. In many cases, even the 3rd meeting is organised with the parents of both the partners. This enables one to understand the weakness / strengths of the opposite partner. Where to change your own attitude & where to sacrifice. Also it ebanles one to understand if there are unwanted interferences of thier parents in their life. Once you have these details, a simple karma correction emerges & one is able to streamline the marital cord. Let us be clear that unrest in the married life can be streamlined only with self karma correction and not with the materialistic rituals. STILL if any small remedial measures are required, the same are suggested with Karma Korrection session wise.