Anuradha Nakshatra -The Star of Success
Anuradha Nakshatra is the 17th in the list of 27 Nakshatras in Vedic Astrology.
What is Anuradha Nakshatra?
The meaning of Anuradha is subsequent Radha or the one which follows Radha. It is a similar Nakshatra to Vishakha Nakshatra, which was also called as Radha. It is a complementary Nakshatra to Vishakha Nakshatra.
Anuradha is also known as a tiny spark. It is a “Mridu’ or soft Nakshatra, which can ignite a tiny spark in a native.
The Deity of Anuradha Nakshatra
The deity associates with Anuradha Nakshatra is called ‘Mitra’ or a friend. But Mitra and Varuna are the Devta- Dwanda or the dimorphic pairs. Mitra is a solar deity that is the early morning sunrays. Mitra brings light, compatibility, and compassion into a native, whereas Varuna, also known as the dark sun, rules after sunset. Mitra always brings higher principles of life.
Secrets of Anuradha Nakshatra:
- This Nakshatra falls into the secretive world of the Scorpio sign. Mitra brings from the depth of the ocean to the surface in the form of a bubble.
- It promotes good faith and has traits of the humanitarian revolution.
- The natives of this Nakshatra are revolutionaries and are the rebels and speak about the social injustice that is happening.
- The natives of this Nakshatra have intense emotion, sensitivity, and are divine lovers. They have a special love for Sri Krishna.
Difference Between Vishakha and Anuradha Nakshtra:
The difference between Vishakha and Anuradha Nakshatra natives: Vishakha natives may be very diplomatic to get things done, but Anuradha Nakshatra natives are team players. Anuradha Nakshatra natives try to achieve things through partnerships. They have a great number of friends.
Anuradha Nakshatra Mythology & Symbology:
This Nakshatra is the star of success. The symbol for Anuradha Nakshatra is a staff or a ‘Danda’. This Danda is for self-defense and also for granting wishes. It gives prominence and protection. Therefore, this is a very defensive type of Nakshatra, but on provocation, they can punish.
The second symbology of Anuradha Nakshatra is a Lotus. The natives of this Nakshatra will live in an environment that is not conducive, but still, they will survive and bloom or shine.
Saturn Rules the third and Fourth House:
The natives of this Nakshatra can have trouble with their younger siblings and parents, especially mothers. They flourish away from home. Therefore like to travel too much.
An important point to understand:
- The set of 1st nine Nakshatra is all about birth and growth,
- the set of 2nd nine Nakshatra is materialist,
- whereas the last set of nine Nakshatra is spiritualist.
So, Anuradha Nakshatra and Jyestha Nakshatra is all about preparation for the spiritual journey.
Characterstics of Anuradha Nakshatra
- The natives of this Nakshatra always work on connections and friendships because these natives believe in long term partnerships.
- These people are easily approachable. And because of this, they get fame easily.
- These people have significantly fewer enemies.
The Trilogy of Vishakha, Anuradha, and Jyestha Nakshatra:
The natives of Anuradha, Vishakha & the Jyestha all , all these three Nakshatra natives, suffer from an ego issue. But the ego involved is distinguishable. Vishakha and Jyestha Nakshatra natives are very verbal in demonstrating their ego. But since Anuradha is a ‘Mridu’ Nakshatra, they will disguise their ego or shall hide it.
But all the three Nakshatra try to follow the rule book. Vishakha and Jyestha Nakshatra try to enforce these laws on to you, but Anuradha Nakshatra will try to convince and also try to show the right path.
The natives of this Nakshatra do not like disputes and violence, which is not the case with Vishakha and Jyestha Nakshatra natives as they will not shy away from confrontation.
Key Themes of Anuradha Nakshatra
- Sensitivity, compassion, and friendship.
- Selfless service and Great empathy
- Negotiator and Arbitrator
- Counselor and therapist
- High standard of excellence and perfectionism
- Oversized ego
- Wrathful and ungraceful in defeat.
Some famous personalities born in Anuradha Nakshatra
As the name suggest, this Nakshatra is the star of success, many persons born in this Nakshatra becames world famous. To name a few of them are: Kapil Dev, Narendra Modi, Sardar Patel, Warren Buffet, Saddam Hussien, Gerald Ford. This list has many more similar names.
Activation of Anuradha Nakshatra as per Nadis:
As per the Nadis, the Anuradha Nakshatra and the planets associated with it gets activated in a particular year of the native. The years of activation are:
- 26th year of the native life, this Nakshatra gets activated.
- 37th year of the native life, this Nakshatra gets activates, and there can be some health issues.
- 44th year of the life this Nakshatra gets activated finally.
There are 27 nakshatras in astrology. Click on all nakshatras in astrology to read about similar insights of other 26 nakshatras.