Divorce and separation, It can be termed as the death of marriage. After death it is the most dreaded work. Astrologically divorce is the termination of a marriage or marital union and legally it is the cancellation or reorganizing of the legal duties and responsibilities that had come with marriage.
Do you fear of a similar situation in your life?
Don't worry, very soon I will be publishing a comprehensive method where you will be able to get answers and solutions to many divorce related matters.
In the mean time, let us explore about divorce through an astrological angle, the result of which are perfect and the solutions that are offered immaculate.
Timings and Divorce Reasons in astrology
Many a times the reasons of divorce or separation are incidental & circumstantial. It is worth mentioning that many cases of divorce could be avoided if matching of charts for marriage was done on the basis of comprehensive marriage compatibility factors. But if,it was not done and we have reached the situations of divorce and separation become inevitable. Then also a proper scrutiny of the horoscopes will take you back to the same factors. A proper analysis of birth charts will indicate signs and reasons of divorce in astrology. There are specific planets and houses responsible for divorce and separation. To figure out these astrological reasons of divorce, astrologer will study birth charts of both the spouses. People reach the situation of divorce due to effects of malefic planets & activation of some specific houses in the birth chart. Sometimes conjunction of some planets in a malefic condition also is responsible for separation of married couple. I will explain about both , the planets & houses responsible for divorce as below:
Planets and Houses leading to Divorce
There are specific planets & houses responsible for divorce in a horoscope. A careful analysis of birth chart clearly indicates which of these planets or house lead to divorce in a particular case. Apart individual planets, there are different planetary combinations which become signs of divorce or separation. Some of the important signs of divorce in birth chart are explained as under:
1. The fourth house in the horoscope is to see family peace, mental peace, satisfaction, etc. household happiness. The presence of the fourth house in a trinity, or the influence of any sin-house, is like poison for planetary pleasure, if the auspicious planets are not able to cancel the effect.
2. If there is a change in the fourth house and the seventh house, there is a relationship between each other, there is a change of the ninth house. Or if the Saptesh is aspecting the fourth house or Bhavesh, it becomes a sign of divorce in the birth chart.
3. The combination of Lord of seventh House and Lord of sixth house in the seventh house and if the seventh house is under the influence of sin, then it leads to separation.
4. If the Virgo zodiac is rising in the ascendant, Dwadesh is in the seventh house of the Sun and the lord of the sixth house is in Saturn, then it leads to separation in married life.
5. If Saptamesh is with Dwadash or if Dwivedesh is with Saptamesh in VII, then marriage is severed. Even if the combination of Saptamesh and Dwadhesh is in the tenth place, husband and wife can be separated. If the zodiac sign is in the tenth house, then also it becomes a sign of divorce or separation of the husband and wife. They could be living at place distant from each other.
6. Dwadhesh is a marriage-breaking agent. If it is in the seventh house with any other such planets like Rahu, Ketu, Saturn, etc., which themselves promotes separation, then the possibility of divorce prevails.
7. There is a possibility of marriage separation even if Saptamesh is in the tenth house and Rahu is transitional
8. Venus is considered as the karaka/doer of marriage. If Venus is in the seventh house and the Lord of seventh house is in the twelfth house then it can lead to separation especially if the effect of any sin-house is also on the seventh or twelfth house.
9. Conjunction of Sun-Venus, or Moon-Venus in the horoscope and if it is aspected by Saturn or Rahu or the lord of any sacral place or otherwise, then the marriage is severed & it becomes a reason of divorce.
10. Any weak or inauspicious planet in the seventh house with no auspicious house aspecting it also becomes a sign of divorce.
11. Placement of Venus in Arda, Moola Kritika or Jyestha Nakshatra can lead to separation or divorce. Here Venus in kritika nakshatra is especially harmful for happy married life.
12. Dwadhesh in the fifth house along with the seventh and Rahu or Ketu in the seventh house also leads to divorce.
13. Rahu in the ascendant or seventh with Saturn also becomes a sign of divorce or chances of marriage breakage are there.
14. If the ascendant is exalted in the sign of Venus, Taurus or Saturn in Libra, then there is a strong possibility of getting divorced. Saturn has a trident between 19 to 22 degrees in Taurus and between 6 to 10 degrees in Libra.
15. Presence of the Sun with the Moon in the seventh house can result the wife can leave the husband under the influence of another person. So it is another reason of separation in married life.
16. Also if both Sun and Moon are under the influence of Saturn, then married life can lead towards divorce or separation.
17. If Rahu and Ketu are in the seventh or in the 1: 4 or 2: 4 with aspect of Venus, then divorce can happen. Even if one is saved from the separation, there will be no harmony in married life.
18. In a woman's horoscope, if the Mars is in the fourth position from the moon, then there is no possibility of harmony in married life and there is a possibility of separation.
19. If Venus is under the influence of the planets in the ascendant, second, fourth, seventh eighth, or tenth place, there are signs of separation in marriage in husband’s birth chart. This separation in marriage can be due to mutual dispute or death.
20. Placement of Mars in the fourth house in the birth chart of wife leads to separation in married life. This can lead female getting widowed i.e the husband does not remain till the whole life of wife.
a. If auspicious and sinful planets are situated in the seventh house and auspicious and sinful planets are present, and if the seventh house and Venus force is inferior, then there can be separation.
b. There is a possibility of divorce even if Papakrant Saptamesh is a lawyer.
21. If Saptamesh is in Dwadas place and Rahu is situated in Lagna then it can lead to separation or divorce.
22. In the Rahu Lagna, if Saturn of Venus is making a conjunction , then the wife separates from her husband under the influence of another. Others are of the opinion that if Saturn and Rahu are in the seventh house then it leads to separation where the husband renounces his wife at the behest of other people.
23. If Venus is in the eighth with Mercury in the female horoscope, it leads to separation of wife from the husband.
24.The planets which have been termed as marriage breakers, that is, Sun Rahu or Saturn, in these conditions, in the differential state. Especially if they are related to the fourth or seventh house.
25.In the inter-state of the condition of Saptesh, Ashtamesh or Dwadhesh.
a. In the case of differential condition, if it is in any of the three positions.
b. If the marriage has happened in the case of Adhyayesh who suffers from the ill effects, then the marriage can also happen in the same condition.
Read my latest interview endorsed by:
OUTLOOK INDIA: How Will Be My Married Life?
Grounds for Divorce & Effects of Planets on these reasons
This is very unique information towards astrological solutions to divorce cases which you would have never read before. In a situation where spouse is hell bent upon filing for divorce, one should know the implications and legal reasons for divorce & how would planets will effect on these reasons. The effect of planets on divorce reasons helps you to have an idea as to which direction the divorce case could go. It can sometimes guide you to soften your stand or may try for a settlement. Therefore it makes a sense to consult an astrologer as to how your planets support you in divorce case in the court of law. It can also give you an idea about weak planets in the birth chart of your spouse which again becomes useful for you to take a stand legally accordingly. Now understand what these legal reasons for divorce are and how you planets stand against these reasons.
Get many important information about your birth chart using our free calculators by date of birth.
Infidelity / Armour factor in Divorce
In astrology, a fierce Mars along with blemished Venus is responsible for Adultery. Check the horoscope for adultery and see for yourself if adultery serves as a reason for your divorce case.
Infidelity or adultery as the name spell is cheating on marriage rules & a very prominent reason of divorce. Infidelity or adultery means keeping illegal sexual relationships with person other than the legitimate spouse. This covers live-in-relationship also in the modern times. This trait or sign of infidelity can be read from the birth chart. And in case either of the spouse has confirmation of infidelity sign from the birth chart, the stand for legal case against the opposite spouse becomes very strong. Then the aggrieved spouse with all confidence can sue the opposite spouse u/s 13(1)(i) of Indian Marriage Act, 1955. I can not say about other countries but in India Section 10 defines adultery in the Indian Marriage Act. The divorce petition shall prove that the opposite spouse was involved in Sexual intercourse outside the marriage, Intercourse voluntary in nature.
Domestic violence or Cruelty is another Reason for Divorce
The indication that either of the spouses will have tendency of cruelty or domestic violence against the opposite spouse can be seen from a birth chart. A flawed Saturn impacting the moon is responsible for this. Mars along with flawed Saturn in a birth chart shows the signs of cruelty. This also if authenticated from the horoscope serves as a strong reason of divorce & person’s confidence against the opposite spouse becomes better. With this reason identified, aggrieved spouse can file a divorce petition under Section 13(1) (ia) on the ground of cruelty. Fights between the spouses, generally is not cruelty. Cruelty can be of two types:
Physical: Physical cruelty means subjecting the entire spouse’s violence which may inflict any bodily injury. Bodily injury is such that it is dangerous to life of spouse, grievous, or inflicts the pain. Apart from husband, other family members can also be convicted for the same.
Mental - Harassment for dowry or any type of coercion which lead to disturbance in the mental health of the woman. Other than Mental and Physical, any act which makes it difficult either partner to live with the other one with cruelty.
Desertion as a Reason for Separation
When the spouse lives separately after getting married, it is dissertation & leads to separation. However, the ground of dissertation is valid for filing divorce petition if:
1. The separation period is not less than two years
2. There is not culmination for two years
3. Desertion is with the intent to abandon the other person
4. Desertion is continuous and without consent
If any of the above situations arise, a person can file suit for divorce Under Section 13(1)(ib) of Hindu Marriage Act, 1995. This clearly defines dissertation as a reason for divorce
Conversion of religion:
Sometimes a person decides to adopt another religion after marriage. This conversion of religion can be voluntary or under the influence of others. Rahu in a birth chart is the key to analyse this. In this situation also, the aggrieved spouse can file a petition for divorce in Hindu Marriage Under Section 13(1)(ii). This is another valid reason for a divorce and separation case.
Unsoundness of mind
Divorce cases can be filed, if one of the spouses suffers from lunacy and is unfit to spend their lives together. The indication of unsoundness of mind can be seen from a flawed Lagna, flawed moon or ascendant from the birth chart. Instable or unsoundness of mind serves as a valid reason for divorce.
Verification of this trait from the birth chart of one of the spouses gives a strong support to the other spouse to file a case of divorce. Such cases are filed under Section 13(1)(iii) of the Act. The cause of unsoundness of mind can be taken when sound spouse cannot reside with the unsound spouse.
Long-term mental disorder (Schizophrenia)
Long term mental disorder (Schizophrenia) is a type of mental illness in which a person suffers split personality; this can be a reason for divorce. The symptoms of schizophrenia in birth chart are seen from flawed Lagna, a blemished moon or ascendant. Verification of this from horoscope by an astrologer makes the spouse gain better stand in filing and winning a divorce case. Under these conditions, the petition is filed under Section 13(1)(iii) of the Act which is covering mental illness.
Virulent and incurable leprosy
A birth chart indicates symptoms of virulent & incurable leprosy reading sixth and eight house. If these symptoms are identified astrologically then it gives a valid reason for divorce or separation from the spouse inflicted with such diseases. This also strengthens the chances of aggrieved spouse to prove his intent asking for divorce. When either of the partners suffers from leprosy which is incurable and harmful can serve as a reason for divorce. The ground for divorce petition due to these factors is covered under Section 13(1)(iv) of the Act.
Venereal disease in a communicable form
When one of the spouse is suffering from any sexual disease which is communicable from one to another it is a legal reason for divorce. Here again exploration of sixth and eighth house in birth chart gives an insight to this. If this trait is verified in a spouse astrologically, it gives a valid reason asking for divorce. It also strengthens the chances of the aggrieved spouse to win the case in the court of law. The divorce petition for this particular reason is filed under mutual ground under Section 14(1)(v) of the Act.
Entering new religious order
If one of the partners renounces the world by entering a religious order it serves a legal reason for getting divorce. This symptom in a person’s horoscope can be seen exploring Rahu. This proves a point in favour of the aggrieved spouse to file a case for separation. It also strengthens his / her chances of winning the divorce case in the court of law.
Presumption of death
Birth chart indicates the longevity of a person. You can read more about life expectancy of a person.
Whenever there is case of divorce filed in the court and the person is heard / assumed “not to be alive”, the chances of winning the divorce case swings in one direction. Astrology helps the aggrieved spouse to have an idea about the longevity of spouse from birth chart. This longevity factors becomes a strong reason of divorce and also the confidence & stand gets strengthens in the court of Law.
To conclude: One gets married to enjoy life. It is better to marry after checking marriage compatibility factors in birth charts of both the spouse. But sometimes some intentional & unintentional reasons lead either of spouses to ask for divorce or separation. In my above narration, I have explained that most of the reasons of divorce can be seen from the birth charts. The chances of divorce reduce if such signs of separation after marriage are seen before hand while marrying. But still if anyone reaches the curse of separation post marriage, one has to resort to legal course. There also astrology can help you to weigh your chances of winning a divorce case from your birth chart. Careful study of different houses and planets responsible for divorce and planetary combinations which help you to win court cases for divorce are explained above. Still whenever anyone face such situations, hiring a lawyer is inevitable. But it is also better to consult a good astrologer for vetting the various astrological reasons for divorce and separation.
For any specific guidance, you can take