There is a very strong misconception that Manglik Dosh hinders marriages the most. Let me divulge that Mangal Dosh or the Manglik Dosh is not the only & always the reasons for marriage problems. Marriages can run into rough waters & there are many factors responsible for it than only Manglik Dosh. One should try to peep deep into these reasons before we get scared or involve ourselves in Mangal Dosh Nivaran remedies & rituals. Marriage Astrology helps you to know exact reasons & then solutions also.
Is Manglik, Mangal Dosh always bad for marriage life?
The moment we talk about Manglik, Mangal Dosh, the first reaction is Oh! There would be a problem in marriage life. This means either there will be a delay in Marriage or the married life will have issues. And being Manglik becomes a blot. This is more painful for females. However, I, after many years of practical karmic astrology, have identified many factors other than Manglik Dosh that causes unrest in Marriage and married life. These factors become the actual reasons for marriage life. You read it, and you will know these are quite practical reasons. And surprisingly, these factors have nothing to do with Manglik, Mangal dosh. Most of the same are as under:
1. Affairs and infidelity,
2. Sexual problems, particularly a loss of libido.
3. Significant differences in values and beliefs.
4. Spouses outgrow each other.
5. Traumatic or life-changing events.
6. Work-related or long-term mental health issues causing prolonging periods of stress.
8. Family issues.
9. Domestic violence.
10. Lack of responsibility from one partner regarding finances.
11. Unrealistic expectations
13. Excessive indulgence in Social media.
14. Lack of support, particularly in difficult times.
15. Manipulation or over-involvement in a relationship with family and friends.
16. Lack of communication about important matters.
17. Poor vision for the future.
18. Lack of concern, care, and consideration
Anyone or a combination of the above points are matters which can be responsible for issues in marriage life. Astrology for Marriage can decode all these factors from the native’s horoscopes. However, the sad part of horoscope matching is that most of astrologers seldom read & address these most important points. Rather they would only consider some commonly known factors for deciding on the marriage chart matching.
Commonly known factors of Marriage Matching or Kundli Matching
Those two points which attract the attention of most of the commoners along with their astrologers are:
1. Kundli or Gun Milan
2. Manglik Milan
My Research on Manglik – Mangal Dosh
Correct matching of horoscope was my subject, which earned me one of my doctorates in astrology. My research in “correct matching of horoscopes” drove me to many courts across India which dealt with divorce cases. The sampling of the divorce horoscopes proved few points that may surprise many:
1. In almost 90% of the horoscopes, the Gun Milan was perfect;
2. There was no Manglik Dosh or Manglik mismatch in most of the cases.
My research proved a point that the Manglik Dosh was not the pivotal Dosha that leads to Divorce in most of the cases, and this is the premise of this article.
Why Manglik – Mangal Dosh is not always bad?
A few do not go for horoscope matching at all. And few others who go for horoscope matching are at most concerned about Manglik Dosh & focus on Manglik Match particularly. Astrology for Marriage describes all about Mangal (Mars) and its influence on Marriage. Some main factors of the same are as follows:
1. First of all, Mars is not the only negative planet in the horoscope. If it can influence someone’s character in any way, then Saturn, Rahu, Ketu, and Sun can also influence the same or higher degree.
2. The consideration of Manglik Dosh is very loose and has no bearing or mention in any of the classical astrological texts.
3. It is the misconceived brainchild of present-day astrologers to misguide.
4. A negative Mars cannot be harmful to all the significations of twelve houses.
5. There is a big question: Can a Manglik marry with Non – Manglik. Usually, there is a misconception that for a Manglik, you need another Manglik for a Kundli match. This fallacy has gained strength through an analogy that lame would marry a lame only. There is a common belief that the person with a Manglik dosh should marry a person who herself or himself has a Manglik Dosh. Whereas the inherent meaning of matrimonial alliance is to have a person who compliments the other. One should understand the revelation of crux in these two statements very, very carefully.
Other planets disguising themselves as Mangal tend to delay or negate the Marriage. People without proper knowledge do relentless remedies concerning Mars but never bother to understand what the planet is to be appropriately addressed too.
Story with relevance
My office witnesses large volumes of horoscope for matching with the shift of every tactical planet from one sign to the other. Nevertheless, what troubles me the most is that most of them come with a pre-occupied perception that Mars is troubling them.
A couple visited my office to get the horoscope of their daughter matched for marriage purposes. They had been carefully scrutinizing all those proposals that had come to them, and in the end, they had shortlisted five horoscopes and wanted to know which horoscope matched the most. Before I could start with my process, they informed me that:
1. Their daughter had a Ghor (fierce) Manglik Dosh, and they shortlisted all those who also had Manglik Dosh.
2. That there were a few other matches which were worth considering, but they left them out as they were non-Manglik
3. That they have done much Upaays for the dreaded Mangal.
4. They were informed that the potency of Mars faded by the time the native turns 28 and as their daughter had turned already turned 28, is that Mars is still affecting her prospects of Marriage.
5. That their daughter was seeing a fellow working in her organization, but they had refused to him as he was not a Manglik.
Astrology for Marriage decodes this all
I started scanning all the six horoscopes,’ and my apprehensions that this couple too was misinformed proved correct as:
1. All though Mars was positioned in their daughter’s eights house but was in Libra sign. This Mangal does not retard the longevity of the Marriage and the husband to be. So I clarified that their perception that she had a Ghor Manglik Dosh was misconceived.
2. Out of five Boys in question, only two were Mangliks, whereas the rest three again were non-Mangliks.
3. The couple also had the horoscope of the boy who worked in the girl’s organization. This horoscope did not have a Manglik Dosh but still matched with their daughter perfectly.
They had spent a good one year in shortlisting these five horoscopes, and in the process, they had rejected many horoscopes those as per them were non-Manglik, and the Astha-Koot Milan ( Gun-Milan) was low.
A little knowledge here proved far more dangerous than ignorance. This little knowledge ate upon the precious time, created a rift that shouldn’t have been, and played with the emotions of the girl in question. In fact, she had feelings of disgrace & depression that she had a Manglik Dosh & that too Ghor.
The girl in question married at the age of 29 with the person whom she loved. This Marriage could have taken place three years before, but the Planet Sun (father) and not Mangal played the spoilsport and delayed her Marriage. It is always better to consult a master than to wade the dagger in darkness.
· For specific guidance, you can go for: