Uttara Phalguni Nakshatra is the 12th of 27 Nakshatras in Vedic Astrology.
What is Uttara Phalguni Nakshatra?
This Nakshatra is said to be the star of patronage. The symbols of this Nakshatra is letter reddish lady. A fig tree is also associated with the Uttara Phalguni Nakshatra. These are the guardians of light or are illuminations. The deity or the ‘Devta’ associated with Uttara Phalguni Nakshatra is ‘Aryaman.’ The root word is ‘Arya,’ which means one who is noble & honorable. And further it is the one who conducts itself in the right conduct. Arya is the one who follows the laws of the land or religion.
‘Aryaman’ is also associated with ‘Ari’ or enemies or physiological perversions. The six ‘Aris,’ represented by the sixth house are the Kama (lust), Krodha (anger), Lobha (greed), Mada (pride), Moha (attachment), and Matsarya (jealousy).
- ‘Aryaman’ is also known as a good friend. Uttara Phalguni Nakshatra is the divine matchmaker.
- This Nakshatra also represents connection with union, contracts, agreement, law, and marriage.
Bhaga, Aryaman, Varuna, and Mitra are the four guardians of light. Bhaga is the deity of Purva Phalguni Nakshatra. Aryaman is the deity of Uttara Phalguni Nakshatra. Varuna is the deity of Shatbhisha Nakshatra. And Mitra is the deity of Anuradha Nakshatra. These four guardians of light protect the travelers to their journey towards the supreme light of delight.
Lord Krishna in Geeta says that among Pitris, he was Aryaman.
Characterstics of Uttara Phalguni Nakshatra natives
Another symbol of this Nakshatra is a swinging hammock where one can rejuvenate or take temporary rest. The characterstics emerging out of this are described as below:
- The people of this Nakshatra are happy people.
- These are also generous people who are generous to the extent of showing unconditional love to strangers.
- People of Uttara Phalguni Nakshatra tend to be Philanthropists and environmentalists.
- Uttara Phalguni Nakshatra natives are helpful. Success comes to them very easily, and they do not have to work hard for it.
- These people are the outward type of people, and they love adventures.
Aryaman, the deity of Uttara Phalguni Nakshatra:
Aryaman, after Yama, was the second mortal to die and go to heaven.
- He knows the path to heaven or the path of the afterlife. Aryaman is the foremost protector and the well-wishers of this earth.
- He is a guide and an explorer.
- Aryaman is also known as Vibhakter, the one who divides and distributes.
- He is also the Vidhakar, who is the arranger or the matchmaker.
- This is the star of marriage.
If one can invoke the blessing of Aryaman or this Uttara Phalguni Nakshatra then:
- Relationship more smooth
- Relationship more enjoyable
- Help in dispensing the disagreements.
- Promote more harmony.
- Make relation beautiful.
Secrets of Uttara Phalguni Nakshatra:
Uttara Phalguni Nakshatra, like the Purva Phalguni Nakshatra, is connected to progeny and is also associated with newly wedded couples.
- This is a Dhruva Nakshatra or a fixed Nakshatra. Marriages happening in this Nakshatra or investments happening in this Nakshatra are bound to be good.
- Bhaga, the deity of Purva Phalguni Nakshatra, is the God who distributes or dispenses the money, Aryaman, the deity of Uttara Phalguni Nakshatra, is the God who protects this money.
- When malefics aspect on this Nakshatra, the native can become very mentally and emotionally strained.
- Sun brings creative abilities in the natives of this Nakshatra.
- The natives of this Nakshatra can face deep loneliness. This is like Sun shining for few hours of a day. This loneliness can be because of trouble in relationships; somewhere, the Sun does not shine.
- This Nakshatra is a Shatiya Nakshatra but would not fight at the right place. This means they do not fight at the places where they should be fighting. Rather they can fight at the places where they should not be fighting.
- The people of this Nakshatra are passive. And they try to get involved with black magic.
- These people want to get connected to their dead relatives.
Themes of Uttara Phalguni Nakshatra:
The themes emerging out of this Nakshatra show that the natives would have following tendencies:
- Large Legacies and Inheritance from family.
- Prosperity through contract and marriages.
- Charity, philanthropist, and healing system.
Activation of Uttara Phalguni Nakshatra Through Nadis:
This Nakshatra activates at specific ages as per the Nadi rule. The ages during which this Nakshatra gets activates, and the houses which it simultaneously activates is described as follows:
- 1st activation of this Nakshatra happens at the age of 9 years. And the events at this age are generally education related.
- At the age of 18 years it again activates and the event this time is generally related to relationships.
- This Nakshatra again activates at the age of 35 Years. And this time the events are related to career.
I have tried to pen down the important traits of this Nakshatra. Now reader should apply these things with utmost care while reading the charts. These are based on the general guidelines of the Vedic Astrology. Therefore, it is always better to consult a good astrologer to know specific results on a horoscope. Any queries related to it are welcome.
Also read similar insights about other Nakshatras –