Swati Nakshatra is the 15th among the 27 Nakshatras in Vedic Astrology.
What is Swati Nakshatra?
The word Swati can be broken to Su+Ati, (‘Su’ means very good). Swati means very good or the independent one. Another meaning of Swati is a priest who has mastered theology.
The natives of this Nakshatra want to read about religion and God, the energy is very scattered and dispersed. This Nakshatra becomes a transformation point.
The natives of this Nakshatra fiercely want to be independent. Very scattered though any process of life. This Nakshatra is an excellent Nakshatra to start a marketing campaign.
The Symbology of Swati Nakshatra
One of the symbologies of this Nakshatra is a shoot of plant swaying in the wind. This means that the initial years of the natives of this Nakshatra can be unstable till a point comes in their life that thing starts becoming stable.
The Key theme of Swati Nakshatra
- So, the key theme that emerges out of this symbology is that initially, the natives of this Nakshatra do face ups and downs. The ups and downs are depending upon the lord of the house, which this Nakshatra is influencing. It can be a relationship, money, etc.
- Swati falls in the middle of the zodiac and falls entirely in Libra, which is an arid sign. Rahu rules Swati Nakshatra which again is an arid planet and a higher octave of Saturn, which is also an arid planet. Swati Nakshatra is again ruled by Vaayu or the wind God. The following themes emerge out of it:
- Swati Nakshatra is an excellent Nakshatra for people who want to get associated with Pranayam, Yoga, and meditation, where breath becomes essential.
- If Malefic planets influence this Nakshatra that there can be gas problems (Vat ruled by Rahu). The problem can be a digestive problem.
Important point: People who have the second lord in Swati Nakshatra and influenced by malefic, they can have bad breath.
More insights into Swati Nakshatra
- Moon sitting in this Nakshatra can bring very dispersed thoughts to the natives.
- These people may not be able to conclude.
- The native is considered spineless.
- They cannot stand or support any argument.
- One can sway where the power lever is.
- They have excellent communication skills. Therefore, it is good for businessmen and traders.
- It is a self-going Nakshatra, a very independent Nakshatra. This Nakshatra is also associated with coral reefs.
- The natives of this Nakshatra have a lot of dept in them. However, they do not have the strength to show their capabilities.
- Later in their life, they become commentators, orators, and Pracharaks.
- This Nakshatra is associated with all musical instruments which are associated with the wind as the Vayu is the God of this Nakshatra.
- Swati Nakshatra is associated with Saraswati, the Goddess of learning, and knowledge. Therefore, this Nakshatra is good to start studies and it is pious and good for this.
The Remedy for Swati Nakshatra Natives
Blowing cooch shells can be an excellent remedy for the natives of this Nakshatra. This strengthens the Swati Nakshatra.
Swati Nakshatra: A Change Point
The first 14 Nakshatra before Swati Nakshatra are all materialistic. Whereas the 13 Nakshatras after this Nakshatra are all spiritualistic. Therefore, we consider it as the change point also.
The natives of this Nakshatra do not lose focus in life. They flourish away from home.
Themes associated to Swati Nakshatra Natives
- These people constitute educational institutions.
- The natives of this Nakshatra natives get associated with travel, tourism, and the aviation industry.
- They strive for strength and independence.
- Fluctuating relationships and partnerships.
- Activation of this Nakshatra as per Nadis rules:
Some famous personalities born in Swati Nakshatra
The above characterstics have made some people world famous in thier fields of profession. To count few of them are” Lilliane Battencourt ( famous French L”Oreal brand Owner) Kim Campbell, Shaikh Hasina ( Bangladesh PM) Lady Gaga, Smitha Patil ( Indian film actress) & such names continue.
Activation of Swati Nakshatra as per Nadis
This Nakshatra activates at 3 different ages of the natives as per Nadis rules. Now understand what are these ages. And further which particular house it activates:
- First it activates at the 22nd Year of age, the planet which is positioned in the Swati Nakshatra gets activated.
- Second times this Nakshatra activates at the 30th Year of age. And it brings significant changes in life.
- At the 55th Year of age, the Nakshatra again gets activated.
Also, read similar insights about other Nakshatras –