Astrology mandates right astrologer also.
A Astrologer , his / her knowledge, intentions & attitude matters a lot in the Astrological guidance. Lets be very clear that each horoscope has both Positives & Negatives. Yes each horoscope has both & no Astrologer practicing Vedic Astrology should deny this ardent fact. However the good & bad results depend as to how these positive yogas or negative dosha are activated. That is where Karmas of our the present life play a decisive role. Astrology is an ancient but scientifically proven science totally based on mathematical calculations. However many a times we find people are not happy with astrological analysis. Why ?. It is because an astrologer can make use of Astrology 2 ways. One way is that an astrologer talks only about negative aspects of the Horoscope & may be gives a scaring type of feelings. In such cases, focus is more on rituals & remedies rather than correction in Karmas. On the other hand, an astrologer tries to read through your Karmas of past, both previous life and this life. Here astrologer will not let you depend on rituals only but would guide you how to stop activation of negative doshas & how to strengthen activation of positive Yogas.
As there are some protocols which have to be observed by the native seeking some help from the Astrologer, likewise the Astrologer also has to have some qualities without which his astrological capabilities will remain under question and suspicion: The qualities which the Astrologer should have are:
- Must posses complete insight into the mathematical and Falit Jyotish.
- Apart this, some basic educational qualifications.
- Should be religious.
- His / her attitude should be virtuous / ethical.
- One should be truthful & upfront.
- A believer in God
Apart from other astrological combinations, the second house or the lord of the 2nd house should have an association with Jupiter. If the astrologer has this kind of yoga, then he is a blessed one. Mind you this association with Jupiter is essential for his oratory capability and divine graciousness without which he will not be able to deliver judgments on faith in spite of having a reasonable knowledge of astrology.
Apart from the above essentials that an astrologer should have, the basis of him should be devotement and humility.
Seeking advice from an Astrologer is like invoking a divine intervention to resolve the ongoing problems. Since the matter relates to the divine, it becomes essential for the native to obey specific rules before committing himself/herself to be present in front of an Astrologer. The rules are general, but every rule has a hidden meaning behind it.
The day the native chooses to meet The Astrologer personally, or through other means like telephone or Skype the following things are essentially required of him:
- The native should go to the Astrologer with a clean and an unbiased mind.
- The intention of the native should not be of testing the Astrologer but should be to seek a spiritual solution for his problem.
- He /She should pray to the Lord Ganesha and Kul Devta on the day when the consultation happens.
- He /She should offer some fruits and fresh flowers to the God while praying.
- The reading from the astrologer should not be for free. A free reading further indebts the native and ruins his karma. An empty-handed native to an astrologer return empty-handed.
Before reaching the Astrologer, the following things are to be primarily carried out by the native:
- He should prepare a list of questions which have to be asked.
- The same question should not be asked in different ways to get a favorable answer from The Astrologer. It has to be kept in mind that the first answer offered by The Astrologer is the Bhram Vakya.
- Jyothisha is one of the six components of Vedang. The other five elements are Shiksha, Kalp, Nirukt, Chhand, and Vyakaran. Jyotish Shastra is further subdivided into Ganit, Samhita, and Hora, these all are related to Complex mathematical analysis with a put of divinity. It is therefore very essential that the intentions of the native should be apparent and pious.
- It is seen that to test the astrologers the native poses false questions. If a native habitually raises wrong questions, then the native has paved ways to sink in the muddle that too without any respite.
- The time should be the essence, wasting time by asking the same question over and over again is a bad omen.
- Asking for other individuals rather than the native or the person for whom the audience is sought from the astrologer is again like indebting without consent. This behavior and temptation should be laid to rest.
What time of audience is enough:
Astrologer does not have a magic wand. The query seeker should not load the astrologer with endless questions as this could irritate him and can further seal the fate of the genuine issues. Usually, the seeker should go with a intend to solve one area of his/her life. The following is a guide f time rules which should be adhered too.
- 15 minutes of an audience: Fifteen minutes is enough when the questions are around one specific area of concern Except the post – married life issues .
- 25 – 30 minutes of an audience when the questions relate to 2 – 3 areas of concern with focus on the main area in details.
- 40- 50 minutes of an audience: When the birth time is wrong, and it has to be rectified. Final rectification process can even extend by some more time.
- One hour of an audience: When the matter pertains to a particular family.
- 75 minutes of an audience: When the past, present, and future is to be discussed in detail.
- Past life reading: – Minimum 25 minutes are needed to discuss the deeds of past life and its effect on this life. The time could increase also.
- Prashna reading: Every Prashna has to be given from 4 to 5 minutes and the total number of Prashna should not be more than seven.
- Career Planning: A marathon session of 40-45 minutes is required for planning of career.
Each of your moves count:
There are a few indications and intuitions which the astrologer may play upon while arriving at an answer to your query. The querist should give ample suggestions to the astrologer so that he could pick up those divine indications that are required for arriving at the right answer. Some of which are:
- The direction from which the querist has come plays an important role.
- The astrologer has the right to put forth an Astha-Mangal question.
- The first letter which the querist speaks is also essential.
- The nostril which has the free flow of air at that time.
- The part of the body which come first while entering the Astrologer chamber.
- The part of his( querist) body which he touches first.
- The direction of the bent of his( querist) body.
Apart from other rules, these indications play an essential role while deciding the fate of the question.
Every rules book classify the relationship between the querist and the astrologer. It is indeed a Guru- Shishya relationship with a pious bounding. If the above rules are adhered to, the outcome of the relationship will always be cherished.
Do not wait, just book an audience with the celebrity astrologer Dr. Vinay Bajrangi the karma corrector and witness the divine transformation.