There is a very strong misconception that Manglik Dosha hinders marriages the most. Let me divulge that Mangal Dosha or the Manglik Dosha is not the only & always the reason for the problems in married life. Marriages can run into rough waters & there are many factors responsible for it other than Manglik Dosha. One should try to peep deep into these reasons before we get scared or involve ourselves in Mangal Dosha Nivaran remedies & rituals. Marriage Astrology helps you to know exact reasons & then solutions also.
Is Manglik, Mangal Dosha always bad for marriage life?
The moment we talk about Manglik, Mangal Dosha, the first reaction is Oh! There would be a problem in married life. This means either there will be a delay in marriage or the married life will have issues. And being Manglik becomes a blot. This is more painful for females. However, I, after many years of practical karmic astrology, have identified many factors other than Manglik Dosha, which cause unrest in marriage and married life. These factors become the actual reasons for the problems in married life. Yes, you read it right, and by reading this blog, you will know some of the practical reasons. And surprisingly, these factors have nothing to do with Manglik, Mangal Dosha. Most of them are under:
1. Affairs and infidelity,
2. Physical relationship problems, particularly a loss of libido.
3. Significant differences in values and beliefs.
4. Spouses outgrow each other.
5. Traumatic or life-changing events.
6. Work-related or long-term mental health issues causing prolonged periods of stress.
8. Family issues.
9. Domestic violence.
10. Lack of responsibility from one partner regarding finances.
11. Unrealistic expectations
13. Excessive indulgence in Social media.
14. Lack of support, particularly in difficult times.
15. Manipulation or over-involvement in a relationship with family and friends.
16. Lack of communication about important matters.
17. Poor vision for the future.
18. Lack of concern, care, and consideration
Anyone or a combination of the above points can be responsible for issues in anyone’s married life. Astrology for marriage can decode all these factors from the native’s horoscopes. However, the sad part of Horoscope Matching is that most of the astrologers read & address some commonly known factors for deciding on marriage chart matching, which is not right.
My Research on Manglik – Mangal Dosha
Correct Matching Of Horoscopes was my subject which earned me one of my doctorates in astrology. My research in “correct matching of horoscopes” drove me to many courts across India which dealt with divorce cases. The sampling of the divorce horoscopes proved few points that may surprise many:
1. In almost 90% of the horoscopes, the Gun Milan was perfect;
2. There was no Manglik Dosha or Manglik mismatch in most of the cases.
These are the two facts on which most astrologers and people look upon. My research proved a point that the Manglik Dosha was not the pivotal Dosha that leads to Divorce in most cases, and this is the premise of this article.
Why Manglik – Mangal Dosha is not always bad?
A few of you do not go for horoscope matching at all. And few others who go for horoscope matching are at most concerned about Manglik Dosh & focus on Manglik Match particularly. Astrology for marriage describes Mangal (Mars planet) and its influence on marriage. Some main factors of the same are as follows:
1. First of all, Mars is not the only negative planet in the horoscope. If it can influence someone’s character in any way, then Saturn, Rahu, Ketu, and Sun can also influence it to the same or higher degree.
2. The consideration of Manglik Dosha is very loose and has no bearing or mention in any of the classical astrological texts.
3. It is the misconceived brainchild of present-day astrologers to misguide.
4. A negative Mars cannot be harmful to all the significations of twelve houses.
5. There is a big question: Can a Manglik marry Non – Manglik. Usually, there is a misconception that for a Manglik that you need another Manglik for a Kundli match or marriage-matching. This fallacy has gained strength through an analogy that lame would marry a lame only. There is a common belief that the person with a Manglik Dosha should marry a person who herself or himself has a Manglik Dosha. At the same time, the inherent meaning of matrimonial alliance is to have a person who compliments the other. One should understand the revelation of the crux in these two statements very carefully.
Other planets disguising themselves as Mangal tend to delay or negate the marriage. People without proper knowledge do relentless remedies concerning Mars but never bother to understand what planet is to be appropriately addressed too.
It is always better to consult a master than to wade the dagger in darkness. There is a real story of a 29-year-old manglik girl, which can help you in clearing all the misconceptions which are in your mind about Mangal dosha.