October 26, 2018 at 1:10 pm #3637
As per Acharyas, based on three Gun of the living viz. Satva, Rajas and Tamah, people can be divided into three groups- Dev, Manushya and Rakshahs. These Guns have been divided between Twenty seven Stars which in turn determines the Gun of the Natives.
Have you look at related video for more information.
Read Blog for better understanding
More Similar Questions Seek Answer.
- Should the Horoscope Matching be done based on Official Names? If not, why?
- Can a Happy Married Life be guaranteed/achieved with the help of Horoscope matching alone?
- How many Doshas are there in Horoscope Matching?
- Can any one do Horoscope Matching?
- Apart from Ashtakoot, what other factors are to be matched?
- How many types Horoscope matching is available?
- In North India, how many Koots are to be matched for Marriage?
- In South India, how many Koots are to be matched for Marriage?
- What are the names of the Koots & what are the points allocated to them?
- How is Varna Milan done?
- For Marriage, whose Varna should be higher-Bride or the Groom?
- What is the significance of Varna in Ashtakoot Milan?
- Which Koot defines the general behaviour of the Native?
- What’s the significance of Yoni Koot?
- How is Yoni Milan done?
- Apart from mutual attraction, what else is matched through Yoni Milan?
- What does Graha Maitri indicates?
- How to do Graha Maitri?
- What’s the importance of Graha Maitri?
- How Gan Dosh (gaan) can be eliminated?
- How is Bhakoot matching done?
- When is Bhakoot considered auspicious?
- When is Bhakoot Koot considered inauspicious?