October 19, 2018 at 11:20 am #3550
Dr Vinay BajrangiKeymaster
Horoscope Matching is of two types-
- Graha Milan
- Nakshatra Milan
In Graha Milan, the Boy’s Dosha must be over powering that of the Girl’s otherwise Marriage is not feasible.
Nakshatra Milan is done only when Graha Milan is successful. This one explores the path of their Married Life by analyzing the Nature,Psyche and preferences of the Future Life Partners.
Have you look at related video for more information.
Read Blog for better understanding
More Similar Questions Seek Answer.
- Should the Horoscope Matching be done based on Official Names? If not, why?
- Can a Happy Married Life be guaranteed/achieved with the help of Horoscope matching alone?
- How many Doshas are there in Horoscope Matching?
- Can any one do Horoscope Matching?
- Apart from Ashtakoot, what other factors are to be matched?
- In North India, how many Koots are to be matched for Marriage?
- In South India, how many Koots are to be matched for Marriage?
- What are the names of the Koots & what are the points allocated to them?
- How is Varna Milan done?
- For Marriage, whose Varna should be higher-Bride or the Groom?
- What is the significance of Varna in Ashtakoot Milan?
- Which Koot defines the general behaviour of the Native?
- What’s the significance of Yoni Koot?
- How is Yoni Milan done?
- Apart from mutual attraction, what else is matched through Yoni Milan?
- What does Graha Maitri indicates?
- How to do Graha Maitri?
- What’s the importance of Graha Maitri?
- What are the maximum points of Gun Koot?
- How Gan Dosh (gaan) can be eliminated?
- How is Bhakoot matching done?
- When is Bhakoot considered auspicious?
- When is Bhakoot Koot considered inauspicious?