October 18, 2018 at 3:20 pm #3544
Dr Vinay BajrangiKeymaster
Horoscope matching should only be done by an experienced, well-read Astrologer who posses strong command over the Subject. The person should have basic knowledge of Falit Jyotish & strong mathematical accuman. Finding the right person is of utmost importance as intricacies of Horoscopes can only be judged by such a knowledgeable person.
Have you look at related video for more information.
Read Blog for better understanding
More Similar Questions Seek Answer.
- Should the Horoscope Matching be done based on Official Names? If not, why?
- Can a Happy Married Life be guaranteed/achieved with the help of Horoscope matching alone?
- How many Doshas are there in Horoscope Matching?
- Apart from Ashtakoot, what other factors are to be matched?
- How many types Horoscope matching is available?
- In North India, how many Koots are to be matched for Marriage?
- In South India, how many Koots are to be matched for Marriage?
- What are the names of the Koots & what are the points allocated to them?
- How is Varna Milan done?
- For Marriage, whose Varna should be higher-Bride or the Groom?
- What is the significance of Varna in Ashtakoot Milan?
- Which Koot defines the general behaviour of the Native?
- What’s the significance of Yoni Koot?
- How is Yoni Milan done?
- Apart from mutual attraction, what else is matched through Yoni Milan?
- What does Graha Maitri indicates?
- How to do Graha Maitri?
- What’s the importance of Graha Maitri?
- What are the maximum points of Gun Koot?
- How Gan Dosh (gaan) can be eliminated?
- How is Bhakoot matching done?
- When is Bhakoot considered auspicious?
- When is Bhakoot Koot considered inauspicious?