Astrology for Business has clear indications as to where and when you will have problems or clashes with Government in your business. It can give an exemplary analysis of how to save your business from Govt. disruptions. Astrology for Business gives an insight into how the changing Govt. rules can affect your business. It guides or cautions you to prepare accordingly. When the Sun, i.e., the Government is against you, the chances of triumph are limited.
A small change in Govt. rules – Big effect on business
- A housing project or any project comes to a standstill with some uninformed order of the Government.
- Sometimes you have to shut your business because of some new rules.
- You are a Government supplier, and your orders are stuck or scrapped at the final stage.
- When one gets involved in court cases against the Government with no respite.
- Some are labeled as agents of the anti-ruling party, and all their endeavors get stuck.
- When some regulatory constraints impact your output.
- Your business sector has been subjected to immense competition due to some subsidized policy of the Government.
- If you have been subjected to various charges like lack of standard, non-eco-friendly, etc., because of which the business is suffering.
Astrology for business can identify all such issues
In all the above cases, there may be a negative Dasha or Gochar to blame. But the most prominent anti-planet which is activated and working against you as per Astrology for business is the Sun. For most, the chart which matters is the Lagna or the D-1 chart. However, when the shutdown effect is Magnus, it is always advisable to simultaneously study D-9, D-10, and D-12 and D-60 charts.
A story with relevance
A politically connected person visited me because his astrologer was clueless about his present miseries.
- He was well-connected and well-resourced in politics.
- He was a lavish contributor regarding aiding most of the parties.
- He was on a dream run for the last twenty years.
- His business grew manifolds in the past twenty years.
- Apart from expansions, his participation grew in many other businesses.
- He employed many of his relatives in his business.
- He was very generous in making donations in temples and shrines.
Astrology for Business identifies further glitches
I opined after reading his charts that:
- The miseries are far from over.
- He will have to suffer a more grievous financial dip.
- The Government will also hook up his wife and son soon.
- It will not take long for his businesses to get winded up.
- His reputation and self-esteem are going to get a beating.
He rose because his birth chart (Lagna Chart) proclaimed it. However, his dive will be because whatever heights were promised in the Lagna chart was not substantiated through the necessary divisional chart. The Sun, which as per Astrology for Business confers fame and connections, was not supported in the divisional charts. The Sun had turned weaker in the divisional chart. And further was marred by Rahu and Saturn in the D-60 or Shastiamsha chart. Although the Dashmansha or the D-10 chart showed an elevation in stature, which the native has, it grew weaker in its fourth cycle (The cycle of Sun through the Dashmansha (D-10 Chart) speaks about the status and reward through Government.
Karma correction brought some changes
I gave him a list of karma corrections & advised him to follow the same necessarily. He agreed to do the same.
He was pretty happy when he saw me again. He said all his problems were not yet over, but he felt he was on the right path.
He visits me regularly now; it is five years since he first met me, and these five years, he has re-established himself in his political structure.
Why Business Astrology is needed?
When all is good in life, it is not rocket science to predict, but the challenge is when it is all dark and gloomy. Reading the exact impact of planetary position, mainly Sun, to the relevant divisional charts is the Art of Astrology for Business. It cautions you on averting its reverse effect and advises how to blossom from these policies & rules. Yes, we can do it.