Every parent dreams of a bright education and a successful career for their children and they apply every means to realize this dream. But most of the time children lag behind in studies due to a lack of interest or focus in studies. Sometimes, they are trapped in the virtual world and don’t wish to come out of that resulting in great harm to their studies. According to Astrology, muhurutas or appropriate timings of doing things matter a lot in all aspects of life. This is the reason that we look for Auspicious Time for carrying out important things in life. In a similar manner, it is very important for a child that enrollment in a course, studying and learning are performed at the auspicious hours of the day or on auspicious days of the week. If a child initiates studies or takes admission at an auspicious time then the child is sure to make manifold success in life. Appropriate timings make the academic life go smooth bringing all round success and prosperity to the students. To believe Astrology, Muhurtas (Auspicious timings) are very effective in attracting fruitful results to the native. It has been proved scientifically as well that certain days when the cosmic energies are in favor bring more beneficial results than other days. Bad or inauspicious timings always create obstacles in all activities. The practice of doing things in the right muhurta is here to stay for thousands of years back and still holds equivalent importance for modern people. According to our ancient scholars, all work done during an auspicious timing gets completed without any obstacle and also brings happiness and accomplishment of desires to the native.
Which muhurat is good for education?
It is important to know the Shubh Muhurat for the academic achievement of your child. It is a common question as when a child should commence his/her education? Read below to find out-
- It has been concluded by the ancient scholars that the Uttarayan period is a suitable time for initiating the education of a child. Sunlight is more intense during the Uttarayan time and its transmission through the Earth originates auspiciousness in the surroundings. This time period depicts a progressive phase and an awakened state of mind. Starting something new or taking an admission during this time is considered highly auspicious. It is the time when the lord of the day spreads its auspiciousness to the earth through sun rays.
- Some astrologers believe that the whole year is considered auspicious for studies except the period from the 11th lunar day of Ashada Shukla paksha to the 11th lunar day of Kartik Shukla paksha.
- It is very important to know that while commencing the education of a child the gyankaraka Jupiter and Venus should not be combust or set. The ast avastha of these benefic planets is not considered good as they both depict knowledge and wisdom. Jupiter is the most benevolent planet and is a signification of knowledge and wisdom, its setting state is not considered good for the acquisition of knowledge. It bestows positive traits to the native required to gain education in a meaningful way. It bestows good memory and great understanding capabilities to the native. It makes the learners grasp things quickly and easily. Thus, if Jupiter is weak at the time of starting education of a child then there will remain low impact in studies. Similarly, Venus is also considered the teacher of daityas and bestows wisdom to the natives. The weakness of these two knowledgeable planets is not required for good academic growth.
- The benefics Mercury, Jupiter and Venus rule Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday respectively, and hence are considered auspicious days to commence studies.
- Sun, the brightest planet also gives good wisdom to the native. So, Sundays are also considered auspicious for commencing the education of a child.
- Tuesdays and Saturdays should be avoided as they are ruled by malefics.
- Starting education when the benefic sign is rising and the benefit of Planetary Transit are well placed.
Free Career Astrology Prediction: With the help of astrology choose the best career path
Shubh muhurat to take admission in an educational institution in 2022
It is very important that the child starts or takes admission on an auspicious day to ensure smooth education. Even if the parents find it difficult to admit their wards on auspicious days due to the predetermined admission schedules of the schools. At least the first day of the school should be planned as per the following dates in the year 2022-
|January||2022||5, 6, 7, 14, 19, 20, 24, 27, 30|
|February||2022||2, 3, 10, 11, 18, 21, 23, 25|
|March||2022||4, 14, 23, 30|
|April||2022||7, 8, 13, 14, 21, 22, 25, 27|
|May||2022||4, 5, 6, 12, 13, 18. 20, 25, 26, 27|
|June||2022||1, 2, 9, 10, 15, 16, 30|
|July||2022||1, 6, 15, 30, 31|
|August||2022||3, 4, 12, 17|
|September||2022||1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30|
|October||2022||5, 6, 7, 19, 21, 27, 28|
|November||2022||3, 6, 13, 18, 20|
|December||2022||8, 9, 15, 21, 29, 30|