Astrology for Covid 19 or Coronavirus is totally different from astrology for a regular horoscope of an individual. This is because it involves not a particular individual horoscope of a particular place but billions and that too across the whole globe. Here I would like to co-relate the present problem of Covid 19 with some significant planetary positions. This is apart from the human reasons that are already aired adequately. So allow me to figure out the astrological reasons for this Covid 19, its long term impact on India with of course suggesting remedial measures. Now, this write-up of Astrology for Covid-19 is not there to scare or appease you guys up. This is here because I have been noticing a considerable amount of crap astrological writeup/videos on the latest world scare, which is the COVID19 or the Wuhan corona Virus.
Astrology for Covid 19 – Relevance of 64th Navamsha:
Let us have a good look at the astrological map or the horoscope of India and let us explore the Kaal Purush Kundli or horoscope simultaneously with it. Have you guys heard of the 64th Navamsha? Have you ever heard of the effects of planets traversing over the 64th Navamsha? If not, brush your astrological knowledge by going over the most authentic narration over this issue (Navamsha and, most specifically the 64th Navamsha) by Late Sh. C.S. Patel. To proceed further on this, we need to calculate 64th Navamsha of each planet in India’s Horoscope. Please read the below chart with a technical eye as even many astrologers may not know it.
Astrology for Covid 19 – Position of India’s Chart :
Now let me draw the chart of India’s Horoscope with the position of all planets in 64th Navamsha.
- Ascendant is Taurus 7°46′, the 64th Navamsha from it is in the sign Sagittarius in Gemini Navamsh, or, more precisely, Sagittarius 6°40′ – 10°00′.
- Mars is in Gemini Sign 7°27′, the 64th Navamsha from it is in the sign Capricorn in Pisces Navamsh or more precisely Capricorn 6°40′ – 10 °00′
- Moon is in Cancer Sign 3°59′, the 64th Navamsha from it is in the sign Aquarius in Scorpio Navamsh or more precisely Aquarius 3°20′ – 6°40′
- Mercury is in Cancer Sign 13°40′, the 64th Navamsha from it is in the sign Aquarius in Aquarius Navamsh or more precisely Aquarius 13°20′ – 16°40′
- Saturn is in Cancer Sign 20°28′, the 64th Navamsha from it is in the sign Aquarius in Aries Navamsh or more precisely Aquarius 20°00′ – 23°20′
- Venus is in Cancer Sign 22°33′, the 64th Navamsha from it is in the sign Aquarius in Aries Navamsh or more precisely Aquarius 20°00′ – 23°20′
- Sun is in Cancer Sign 27°59′, the 64th Navamsha from it is in the sign Aquarius in Gemini Navamsh or more precisely Aquarius 26°40′ – 30°00′
- Jupiter is in Libra Sign 25°52′, the 64th Navamsha from it is in the sign Taurus in Leo Navamsh or more precisely Taurus 23°20′ – 26°40′
- Ketu is in Scorpio Sign 5°44′, the 64th Navamsha from it is in the sign Virgo in Scorpio Navamsh or more precisely Virgo 3°20′ – 6°40′
- Rahu is in Ascendant, Taurus Sign 5°44′, the 64th Navamsha from it is in the sign Sagittarius in Taurus Navamsh or more precisely Sagittarius 3°20′ – 6°40′
The Relevance of planetary transits in the above chart – present-day 24th March 2020 :
- Mars is 1°20,’ and Saturn is 6°01′ both in Capricorn, Jupiter is 29°14,’ and Ketu is 9°33′ in Sagittarius.
- Mercury is in Aquarius at 12°14′
- Sun is in Pisces at 10°00′
- Venus is in Aries at 26°00′
- Rahu is in Gemini at 9°33′
- Ketu is in Sagittarius at 9°33′
How will Covid 19 impact Indian Economy?
There can not be an elaborate explaination at this stage as to how will Covid 19 impact Indian Economy. For this it is too early an stage. However,it can be seen that Mars and Saturn are going to come over the 64th Navamsha from Mars. From India’s perceptive, Mars is the lord of losses and foreign affairs. It also signifies obstacles with loss of health.
Since Mars is going to be at the 64th Navamsha position, the natal position of Mars is going to be severely impacted, which is the second house of ‘Sanchit Dhana‘ or reserves.
The Transiting Saturn over the 64th Navamsha shall impact it further as the bleeding wouldn’t stop.
Ketu is already operating in the 64th Navamsha from the ascendant, which shows pain, diseases, doctors, hospitalization, and the likes.
Jupiter, the worst planet for the horoscope of India, is transiting the 8th house from the ascendant, it has passed the 64th Navamsha, but has already made the dent.
When will Covid 19 end in India?
- Serious trouble for India, both financially and health-wise.
- Next two months, the end of May 2020 is going to be of utmost critical.
- Things may stabilize after that, but the next two years seem to be casting a grim shadow.
- Presently Saturn is in Capricorn, but when it goes over Aquarius, it will be in the 64th Navamsha of five natal planets at different points of time during its journey in Aquarius Sign, things are not going to be smooth until then.
- The prosperity graph of India shows a STEEP downwards trend.
- Loss of Life far above the national average is indicated.
All is not Lost says Astrology for Covid 19:
We laugh off the rituals, but on a serious note, they play a part. The rituals are to look after our well-being; the stronger we are, India gets stronger.
The 64th Navamsha transit is all about 22nd Drekkenna or the 8th house which is death and which perpetuates because of :
- Mental imbalance
- Loss of sleep
- Hatred among one another
- Uncontrolled bugs
Astrology for Covid 19 identifies many escalations:
- Mukti- Salvation from this world to another
- Loss of authority
Astrology remedy for Covid 19 – improve your 8th House:
All the above things can be controlled if the positive significations of the 8th house are increased. The positive significations are:
- Ekant or isolation at this span of transit.
- To outgrow our deficiencies i.e., to be mature enough.
- Not to go under debt.
- To spread brotherhood (6th from 3rd)
- Not to spread hatred.
Above all analyse your horoscope for this 64th Navamsha Transit and see how much is India’s chart going to impact you.
Astrology for Covid 19 is specifically useful to authenticate & substantiate the simple measures being spread through various authorities and the media channels. Reading and implementing these simple measures can really help us to combat this difficult situation.
Other related articles: